Monday, January 12, 2009

Bodybugg

I got my Bodybugg! I've had it a couple days now and just getting use to it. I'm going to start posting about it and consider this Day 1. I weighed in this morning at the healthclub -- 156.6 (154.6 on my home scale in the morning). I'm trying to have a 1000 cal. deficit....which is much tougher than I thought! Even after working out at the gym for an hour (treadmill, elliptical, track) and being on my feet all day, I barely reach my goal of 2350 calories burned a day (calories eaten should be 1350). I'm determined to meet my goal though! I now realize I wasn't working out long enough before. I'm tracking everything that I eat too and making better choices about what I eat. For instance, today I really wanted something sweet but instead of a sugary empty-calorie snack, I had cantaloupe. However, I might buy some 100-calorie snack packs so I can treat myself to an indulgence everyday or every other day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Akulakat said...

To do a screenshot, Hit Print Screen button on your computer when viewing your bodybugg page. Then open up paint (start,programs,accessories, paint) and paste it in there. Edit as desired, then save it to a file to upload to the blogger.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! You can reach those calories burned if you intentionally move a lot. It took me a while to reach the calorie target, but you can do it!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home