Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blah Day

Today has been tough. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm really dragging. I went to the gym but I worked out in the current pool so I couldn't wear the Bodybugg. So, I have no idea how many calories I burned but I'm sure if wasn't much. I didn't push myself very much. Then after the gym, the kids and I went to a pizza buffet/playland. I had salad and 2 slices of pizza....and then an oatmeal raisin cookie. I stopped eating chocolate about a month ago so at least I wasn't tempted by the brownies like I have been in the past. I have to figure out how many calories I ate at lunch even if it isn't 100% accurate. It is 3:30 and I'm only at 1300 calories burned.

My gym just started a weightloss challenge. I weigh in every Monday. To stay in the contest, I have to lose at least 1 lb each week. Anyone still in the contest in April, wins some "gym money" for buying personal training sessions or tennis classes, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home