Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sore

I worked out with a trainer at my club yesterday. Boy, am I sore today. It was interval training, which I usually do on my own, but she took it to the next level. I can feel my clothes are fitting better even though the scale hasn't moved too much. I love having the Bodybugg and it really makes me move more. I always thought I was so active and worked out a lot but the Bodybugg made me realize that I have to push it even more. I need to get better at tracking my food intake. I think I need to figure out my meal plan the night before to be successful. I made a really healthy lentil soup last night and froze it in 1 cup servings. I figure that can be a quick healthy meal. I have 3 young kids so I really need to plan ahead with the meals so I don't cave and eat mac & cheese or chicken nuggets...plus make some time for myself to get all my workouts in.

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly dawn said...

Congrats on starting your bodybugg experience! It is great!

If you don't mind I would like to follow your blog! :)

When you did the cooling running couch to 5K- did you feel like it prepared you enough?

Hope you have a great week!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Marrishka's Musings said...

Hi Kelly Dawn -- Yeah, I felt like the couch to 5k prepared me enough. I really liked the program. Some weeks I thought there was no way I could do what was listed for that week but somehow I did..and I kept going with it. After the birth of my second child, I decided to do it again and a neighbor joined me. She was 40 years old and had never run in her life. The first week she really struggled but she kept with it and she was also running 3 miles by the end of the program. We signed up for a bunch of 5k's that summer. It felt so good!

I'm following your blog too! ;)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home