Monday, March 09, 2009

I weighed in today at 143.8 (144.4 at gym). I'm so freakin' excited. It feels so good to fit into a lot more of the clothes in my closet. My goal is to get down to 130. So, another 13.8. I'm down 12.6 right now. It took me about 2 months to get down the 12.6 so I'm hoping by early May, I'll be at my goal. Then I'm going on a shopping spree! Also, if I win the gym's weightloss contest then I'm hoping to get a massage, maybe a couple personal training sessions and to get back into tennis! I hope I win! 4 more weigh-in's to go!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) said...

Yes! I did get the call finally, but I had to do some calling myself to customer services several times. Quite honestly she didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from learning from navigating myself and from what I have learned from people on here. I would call them if you haven't heard anything yet! Or ask us if you have any questions!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Katie J ♥ said...

I got my bugg as a gift and was contacted by a rep within the first week of signing up (Jan. 5th) Like Dana, she didn't teach my anything I didn't already know and she couldn't even log in to see what my actual numbers were. I still think you should get a call or get credit for the session which is like $40-$50. Great job on your weight loss! How awesome to be so close to your goal! Keep up the good work! -- Katie J

7:31 PM  
Blogger Marrishka's Musings said...

Yeah, that is what I was thinking...they probably wouldn't tell me anything I didn't already know about the BB. But because it was suppose to be included, I wish they would have at least attempted to call. Oh well! I'm glad you guys got the calls...but it stinks, Dana, that you had to call customer service several times.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Katie J ♥ said...

I pulled out my paperwork and the session with the BB Rep is $60!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home