Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gym Challenge

This Monday is the 11th weigh-in for the weightloss challenge I'm doing at the gym. Next Monday is the final weigh-in. I'm a little worried about when this challenge ends. It has really kept me motivated to lose weight because I really like a challenge and also the competion of it all. It kept me thinking week-to-week rather than looking ahead too far and getting too anxious with the weightloss. I know that every Monday I'm going to get weighed in by a trainer so when I'm tempted to eat something I shouldn't, I think about that. I worry that when this contest is over, I'll think that I can eat that temptation because I can always do better the next day (since I won't be getting weighed in weekly). I'll continue to track my weightloss at home but I'm trying to think of something to keep me motivated. I was thinking for every pound I lose, I'll put, say, $5 in a piggy bank and save it for a massage or something like that.

I'm 139 lbs now and I'd love to get down to 125. So, another 14 lbs. I'm sure I'll keep changing my goal weight around, but as of right now, that is what I'm thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home